Monday, November 16, 2009

We had a baby it's a boy!

They say the third time is the charm. Michelle's water broke at about 2:15 pm and we made our way to the hospital. They put us straight into a room, we didn't even have to do the triage thing like the last two times. Michelle was determined to a natural birth, no epideral, and after just a couple hours of dialating and about 45 minutes of pushing we both shed a tear as we welcomed our newest addition to the family... at 6:05 pm...



Carson
6 Pounds 5 Ounces

More pictures to come!




13 comments:

Amanda B. said...

Congratulations! What a perfect little guy! We are so happy for you both!!!

Carrie said...

Congrats!!! Way to go Michelle on the natural childbirth! He is a doll!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! I just got the chills all over! He is absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. What a blessing! I'll send happy thoughts your way and pray that everything continues to go well. So excited! And great job on the name!

Lori said...

Congrats to both of you!!! I can't wait to see the little guy.

Aria said...

Oh wow, congratulations! He is precious! Looks like he got a little more poundage on him from the last time we talked. I hope your mom is still around to help out and that you are feeling okay! I'm so excited for you. If you ever need to talk, please just call. We probably both have a lot of the same questions. :) Way to go on the natural birth, Michelle!

katielovie said...

Congats! He's way cute and i can't wait to meet him!! (I'll give you a call to see if i can stop by this weekend when i'm home!!)

Heather said...

Congrats Chad and Michelle! I can't wait to meet him!

Todd and Melissa said...

Oh, we love him already! What a little sweetheart. Congrats you guys!

The Jeridans said...

Congrats!!! He looks perfect. You are a champ Michelle :)

The Sayer Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS BURGINS!! He is just adorable! I'm glad everything went great and he is such a good size for being early.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS, Michelle and Chad!!! Carson is adorable!!!

Hollie said...

So glad all is well. And what a little cutie!

Unknown said...

congrats to both of you!!! Sorry to hear he's not sleeping well. Wait a couple more weeks and try to get him on a schedule. that's what we did and it was great! both our daughters were sleeping 6 hours a night. Wahoo!