Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween continued

I know this is really late in posting the rest of the Halloween festivities, but I thought I would do it any way just to document it. This pictures are way out of order so I apologize, but I guess you will get the gist of it.

We started off our Halloween night by going to dinner at Chipotle. Our friends tipped us off that Chipotle gives you a free burrito if you go there with foil anywhere on your body. So of course we jumped on that cause we're all about free food! We made our little foil headbands and crowns and got our free meal. It was great! Later that night the Mellors came over and we attempted to carve pumpkins. I was a slacker about getting pumpkins and so I didn't actually buy one until Halloween. All they had was little baby pumpkins. I bought one and called it good. The Mellors didn't have any luck finding a pumpkin and instead bought a watermelon. We had some good laughs attempting to carve the watermelon and pumpkin. Here's the Mellor's watermelon carving job.


Matt & Traci with their drooling watermelon.

Our pumpkin was "incarvable" and so Chad just drew some techy sign on it to geek up his pumpkin
Sorry about this picture...it got stuck on here and I couldn't get it off.

Chad excited to get his free burrito.
Me and my tinfoil crown.
I had to post this picture of my cinnamon rolls. It was my first time making homemade cinnamon rolls completely unsupervised and they turned out pretty darn good!

2 comments:

Blake and Holly said...

You need to send me the recipe for those yummy cinnamin rolls! I am totally impressed girl! and you look stinkin cute and tiny in that photo with your crown~

Anonymous said...

Oh no, now we have to make cinnamon rolls again!! They look so good and make my mouth water. Great job!