Monday, January 7, 2013

Petterborg Christmas Party

In December we held our annual Petterborg family Christmas party.  I always look forward to this party to be able to see all my cousins, aunts & uncles.  We of course had delicious breakfast casseroles, muffins, and fruit.  So good!  Even though we had already eaten breakfast that morning with our friends, the Wards, I couldn't resist eating some breakfast casserole anyway.-It's too good to pass up!  The kids had fun running around in the gym and playing on the stage while the adults chatted.  We played Bingo later on and Carson thought that eating all the smarties (that were being used as Bingo markers) was a great idea.  I'm surprised he wasn't sick later for how many he ate.  Anyways, it was an awesome party and we had a great time!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your sweet post and the pictures. We love seeing everyone also.