Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Something New



Something new has been going on around here. I have started a cooking blog! Yep that's right! I had been thinking about doing it for a while, since I love to cook, and I finally just did it one day. I have been doing it for a about a month and a half so there are quite a few yummy recipes on there now. So feel free to check it out.










6 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Good Job MICH!!! Love the blog - I just checked it out and I am adding it to my blog roll!! I'm just SO glad that you and Meliss like to cook so much so I can get GOOD recipes:)

Lori said...

I saw the link on your blog yesterday and just thought I was behind. I'm so excited to see some yummy ideas!!

Kari said...

What! I didn't know you were a great cook, how did you keep this secret from me? And why didn't you bake me the lemon bars to keep me awake at Moran one day?? Love the blog, so well done! Will have to start using some of the recipes.

Todd and Melissa said...

Yay Mich! I'm so excited. I LOVE recipe blogs. Can't wait to try a bunch of your recipes already!

Anna said...

Impressive Michelle! There are a lot of yummy recipes on there! Thanks for sharing! I'm excited to try out some of them! We should get together again!

Mitchell Family said...

this is great wee! can't wait to try several!