Brooklyn's little personality is really starting to come out. She is so sweet and happy! She has started this new thing where she loves to blow raspberries. We get such a kick out of it! Here's a little example for you.
So cute! Lily is in that stage right now! She does it while I'm trying to feed her and it goes everywhere! I wish you guys still lived upstairs and our girls could have play dates. Hope things are going well with you guys!
2 comments:
So cute! Lily is in that stage right now! She does it while I'm trying to feed her and it goes everywhere! I wish you guys still lived upstairs and our girls could have play dates. Hope things are going well with you guys!
What a cute girl. We miss seeing you guys. We will have to stop by on one of our stops in Utah this summer.
Post a Comment