I am late in posting this, but I still wanted to document it a bit. I have to give a big shout out to Chad for passing the Bar! He took the Bar July 26th and 27th and we finally found out at the end of September that he passed. It was a long summer for the both of us and he spent long hours studying every day and working. I knew he would pass, but it sure was a good feeling to see the official notice that he did. We are both glad to be able to be done with that and have it behind us now. I am so proud of him for all his hard work the past three years in school and then working so hard to pass the Bar. I am lucky to have such a good husband and father to our children! Love you Chadley!
Daddy and his little girl. I love that she is smiling in this picture!

I love these three! So cute!
1 comment:
Congrats to your hubby, that is so exciting! Probably glad to be closing the school chapter of your life.
Post a Comment