Monday, January 31, 2011

Here we go again!

I think it's pretty safe to say that 2011 will be a year of changes for our family. Chad is in his last and final semester and will graduate in May.-Which right now I have mixed emotions about. Of course I am so ready for him to be done with school, but I am also really sad to be leaving our friends here. I really have loved it here. We still are unsure where we will be moving to since we have applied for jobs literally all over...including some out of the country.-I'm not even going to get into that because I'm trying to focus on all the state-side jobs instead. Before I got married I loved change. Change was exciting and adventurous. I must be getting old because now I just want stability and no change. But change is inevitable right. So along with all the changes I mentioned previously we're going to be making some other exciting changes as well. This big change is expected to happen this August!


21 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations!

Aria said...

Hooray, congratulations, Michelle! That is so exciting! I'm excited for you guys to be done with school too. Can't wait to find out where you are going.

Jenny said...

Congratulations Michelle! That is so exciting!!

Marcie said...

Congratulations!! Very exciting. You have lots of changes headed your way soon. Can't wait to hear more details:)

Amanda B. said...

Yay Michelle! Congratulations!! We are so thrilled for you guys!

katielovie said...

Congrats!! that's so exciting!

Megan said...

Yeah! What a fun time for you guys! I can't wait to see if baby #2 is anything as cute as baby #1!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

So excited for all 3 of you! Carson will have so much fun being a BIG brother!

Heather said...

Congrats Michelle! So good to see you and Carson today :)

Carrie said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!! Good luck on the job hunt too!!

The Gregory's said...

How did I miss this post?!! Congrats! Love the shirt ;)

Torrie and Cassidy said...

I know, Mickelle...I totally missed it too. Weird. Congrats, Michelle! So excited for you guys :)

A Little Tidbit: said...

What a neat way to announce that you are adding to your family. Congrats Michelle and Chad! Candy

Courtney said...

Congratulations!

Todd and Melissa said...

Yes! Our due dates are pretty darn close! Now I just hope you guys can move closer to home so all the little kiddos can play together! :)

ashley wright said...

congratulations you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is so exciting~~
:) yay !

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

I just barely saw your comments on Melissa's blog and was SHOCKED!!! How did I miss this post??? CONGRATS!! That is SO exciting - we are super happy for you guys!

Blake and Holly said...

Yeah! I am So Happy for you and your little fam~!!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see you sometime!! Miss your face!

Wilkerson Family said...

Congratulations!!!

Aly said...

Oh my goodness Michelle!!! CONGRATS!!! I am SO happy for you guys! I can't believe I just found out!! I can't wait to see you tomorrow so I can give you a big hug!!

Becky said...

AAHHH!! Congrats! How exciting! I agree with you, change was much better before marriage. Actually wasn't even bad until kids get thrown into the mix! Let me know if I can take Carson for you so you can get some rest!