The weather has been gorgeous so we have been having some fun outings with Carson. This is the first time Carson has actually played outside since he started walking. It was so much fun!
He is adorable! I just noticed your post before this...CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you. I promise it's so nice to have kids close in age (at least the first two). They become so close and it's so fun to watch them play together. Hope your feeling well. Love ya!
That's so cute...and congratulations on your new arrival, that is so exciting!!! :) I have loved having my two girls a year apart. They are the best of buds.
6 comments:
So cute!
Super cute, Michelle! Elijah just went down his first slide over Christmas break. Kids are so much fun!
He is adorable! I just noticed your post before this...CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you. I promise it's so nice to have kids close in age (at least the first two). They become so close and it's so fun to watch them play together. Hope your feeling well. Love ya!
That's so cute...and congratulations on your new arrival, that is so exciting!!! :) I have loved having my two girls a year apart. They are the best of buds.
I LOVE that little guy,and how he sigh's at the end is so cute. Love and miss you all
Post a Comment