He is SUCH a doll!!! Love those smiles - and love that sweet boy!! It was so fun to see you - can't wait to see you again in May(I'll let you know details soon)!!!
Sure was good to see you Michelle..even as tired as Carson was, he is still such a cutey! Thanks for sharing and letting me hold him for a few minutes. Love and miss you tons! Candy
8 comments:
Aww, what a sweet smile!
Oh my heck, I miss that cute little boy!!! Those are adorable of him, give him a great big Magah & papa love & kiss!! Miss you all.
Oh Michelle! Those pictures are adorable! Isn't amazing how much your baby's smile can brighten your day?
He is SUCH a doll!!! Love those smiles - and love that sweet boy!! It was so fun to see you - can't wait to see you again in May(I'll let you know details soon)!!!
ADORABLE!!! He looks like such a happy and loved little baby! Smiles from such a sweet little guy are sure to brighten anyone's day!
Sure was good to see you Michelle..even as tired as Carson was, he is still such a cutey! Thanks for sharing and letting me hold him for a few minutes. Love and miss you tons! Candy
He is adorable! I wish I could give him a squeeze!
That bottom picture is so adorable!
Post a Comment