Friday, April 3, 2009

Visitors!!!

I am behind in posting this, but this was probably the most eventful part of March for us. Chad's parents and four of his brothers came up to visit us from Missouri a couple of weeks ago. We loved having them here! On Thursday night Chad and I went to dinner with Teri and Steve. It was so nice to be able to sit and spend time with them. Friday morning we left for Omaha and headed to the Winter Quarter's visitor center. One of the fun things about this particular tour was that we knew the sister missionary there since she had served in Lincoln. She had the little boys dress up like pioneers and they looked so cute. Then we wandered around the cemetery for a bit, but we didn't last long because of the freezing wind. Then we went to the walking bridge in Omaha that crosses over into Iowa. Even though the wind was pretty fierce at times we had a good time. We decided to cut our time short in Omaha because of the cold and head back to Lincoln where we played games and ate yummy food. Saturday we had them all over to our apartment for breakfast that morning. Boys sure do eat fast! I don't think I've ever seen so many pancakes be downed so quickly! Thanks for coming and visiting us! We loved having you!

Chad at the visitor's center.
Kevin, William, and David on the walking bridge. I think Kevin looks so cute in this picture!

Jeff, Kevin, William, David, Chad, and Steve on the walking bridge. The wind was so crazy cold!!

The boys packing their wagons. Jeff was highly organized in doing this, but unfortunately nothing made it into his wagon before the time was up. :)


The little pioneers.


Kevin in his pioneer outfit. So cute!

7 comments:

Chad said...

Hey Hottie!

Michelle said...

How fun to have visitors! What a cute family.

Erica said...

So cute!! Once I have vacation time again I'm going to come visit :D Love you both!!

Emilee said...

I guess I didn't realize that you guys moved from Utah. It sounds like you guys had fun with Chad's family. It was fun to see your pictures.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

I forgot that Chad had such a young family! Cute little guys!

Aria said...

Yay, I love visitors (and I love visiting). I'm so glad you guys had a good time! I'm still hoping we'll be able to see you at some point this summer!

Megan said...

Oh, goodness. How cute are those little boys in the cowboys clothes? I'm glad you have his family fairly close to you guys.