I've been taged by my cousin Megan. List 10 things that bug you.
1. People that cut me off and then drive slow in front of me.
2. When people do donuts on the ice when I am in the car.-This totally freaks me out!
3. Slow walkers. I'm a fast walker and have a tendancy to leave people in the dust if they aren't keeping up with the pace.
4. People that don't wash their hands after using a public restroom. Gross!
5. When people call multiple times and never leave a voicemail.-I'm with you Meg...drives me nuts!
6. When people burp at the dinner table. It's even worse when people do it in public.
7. Dirty dishes sitting in my sink or just laying around my kitchen. I can't relax until it's all cleaned up.
8. When people put other people down to make themselves look good. It doesn't make you look good, it just makes you look like a jerk.
9. My boss on most days.
10. When I am driving next to or behind a car that has someone smoking in it and it's all I can smell. So nasty!
I tag Randee, Lisa, Amanda, Erica, Megan Burgin, Aria, Marcie, Megan Sayer, Jana
2 comments:
I laughed so hard when I read how you hate slow walkers. I miss walking quickly down the hall wiht you and thanks to you now I walk right down the middle! I miss you girlfriend!
I am totally with you on #4 - I really have to bite my tongue and not say anything when they just flush and walk - yuck!!
Post a Comment