I need to give a big shout out to Chad's sister Erica for staying up and helping him edit his paper. We owe you big time! Especially me since I ended up falling asleep on the couch. I'm pathetic! So thanks Erica! You are so great to help out and I know Chad greatly appreciated it!
On Friday Chad and I did get to have cute little date night. We came home and he made me a wonderful dinner. Then we played the game "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?" For me the game was like playing "Are you smarter than a law student?" Well there's an easy answer to that question....NO! haha But we did have a blast playing it. Of course Chad beat me and I told him that next time we will have to play the game in a group setting so I'm not the only one that looks dumb. I guess that's what I get for marrying such a smarty pants huh! Thanks Chad for taking the night off from school to spend some time with me! I love you!
On Sunday we watched the Superbowl with a few friends. We ate pizza, which is Chad's FAVORITE thing to eat, while we enjoyed the game. Most of the time the boys were working on their memos while the rest of us watched the game. Chad was happy because the Steelers won the Superbowl and he got his fill of pizza.
10 comments:
I hope you find your man again soon! Thanks for sharing him the past few days... we've had some good talks like we had back in the days of senior year. I agree with you though, I hope those memos are few and far between! You two are so cute. I love you both!
Hang in there! Just a few more years--you can do it! :) I'm glad his memo is due today and that you'll hopefully be seeing more of him soon.
I'm sorry for the way Chad turned out. You can blame it on his dad. When Steve was a student (3 years of our married life), he would study, study, study. On several occasions I would find him in our little closet/pantry studying the viscosity of tomato juice!!! I didn't know what that word meant - now i do!!! Hang in there. Thanks for loving Chad and being there for him.
Love you lots!!
Ugh Mich! I am so sorry you never get to see Chad! Glad you had a fun time watching the Super Bowl - that was a funny pic of the boys and their laptops!
Those Burgin boys run in packs--Alex was the same way when he had to study for tests. He would disappear for hours at a time. Thankfully this one is over and hope you don't have to endure another memo for a while. Love you guys!!
Yucky on not seeing your hubby! That's never any fun! It's good you had your little date night though. We would have loved being part of that game. Probably tons of giggles, that's for sure!
They're free!...kind of...for now...sort of.
I hate being a student widdow. I was so glad I had my little boys to keep me busy the last two years while sean was gone all the time. Maybe thats what you need - babies!:) Hang in there, it will be over before you know it. Your are such a helpful and supportive little wife.
MICHELLE! Hey pretty lady. How are you. You look fantastic. Glad I found you!!!!!!
WEEEEE! Glad to see you posting! Love the pic of Chad, he looks so rough and tough! I need to call you, I get side tracked a little, but I'm going to...love and miss you!
Post a Comment