Friday, September 14, 2012

Just Playing

My kids have been just cracking me up lately.  It seems like every day they get more and more creative and come up with funny things to do.  Carson and Brooklyn love playing together and always want to be wherever the other one it.  It's too cute!  Often times they shut themselves in Carson's walk-in-closet and have a grand little time playing with all the toys together.  I'm so glad they are becoming little buddies!

 I had just brought in the Gatorade and Cliff bars from the car and set them down on the floor and these two decided that they were going to play with them.  They had a great time stacking the Gatorade drinks on top of the box.  Who knew that could be so much fun?!




 I told Carson to go get his shoes on and I overheard him telling Mickey to hurry up because we had to go.  Then he came and showed me that he had put his shoes on Mickey and was all ready to go.  


 Attempting to wear Mom's flip flops around the house.  haha 
 One of Carson's latest obsessions is Christmas trees.  We cleaned out one of our closets which happened to have this little tree stored in it and he begged to let me keep it out.  So we did.  The next morning I came down stairs to find him decorating the tree with Easter basket string and Easter eggs.  I think we are a little confused about our holidays around here.  :)  He asks us every day if we will get the big Christmas tree out.  He can hardly wait for Christmas so we can put up the tree!



 Brooklyn favorite spot is to sit on the bottom step and play.  Love those chunky thighs of hers!
 Brooklyn is such a busy, busy girl!  She loves to get into drawers and cupboards.  She crawled right into the  drawer under the oven while I was cooking dinner one night.  Now it's one of her favorite things to do.

We have been building a lot of forts lately and these two love it.  Carson loves to bring all the toys in the fort with him to play and Brooklyn is just happy to be by Carson.  Love these two kids!

1 comment:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

What little CUTIES they are!! How fun that they play together!! I think that Carson is hilarious!!!