Friday, September 16, 2011

1 Month

This little girl is growing up WAY too fast!!! She is growing out of her clothes so quickly and it makes me sad. I am just loving this newborn stage so much with her that I don't want her to grow up. I know of course that she will no matter what so I will just enjoy it while it lasts. Brooklyn sleeps so well at night. She seemed to have figured out right away that you sleep at night , wake up to eat, and go right back to sleep without any help.-It's a dream come true! She is quite the little chunker and I love all her chubby thighs and rolls on her arms. I am still adjusting to having two kids. Going anywhere takes a lot more time and energy just to get everyone out the door. I don't know how people with more than two kids ever make it anywhere on time! We are getting more settled into our new place, but it still has a way to go. Moving in and having a baby at the same time makes it a little more difficult to get things organized quickly. I've made a goal for myself to work on one room a day. So hopefully things will be all done soon and I can post some pictures.


Chad's dad came and visited us last week and we had a great time. Although we were only able to see him for a few hours it was great to spent some time together. Carson loved seeing his papa!

I put this newborn outfit on Brooklyn the other day and was shocked at how short the dress had become! Looks like more of a shirt than a dress now. Time to put the newborn clothes away I guess.


Chad stuffed this ball up Carson's shirt and it looked so funny!
My sweet baby girl

5 comments:

Traci said...

Oh she is just beautiful!!!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

She is just SOOOO sweet Mich!! Love her!!

Heidi said...

I'm so glad your nights are going well! We moved when Julie was 2 weeks old. That was crazy, and it really does take forever to unpack with a baby. I can't imagine doing it with two kids! Good luck!

The Jeridans said...

She is beautiful! I bet it is so much fun having a girl. They are lots of fun to shop for :)

Handsfullmom said...

She's a doll! I'm so glad she's sleeping well for you.