Yep that's right!
We are moving to Utah! Chad was offered a job at a patent firm in Salt Lake City on Thursday and we jumped at the opportunity. Our plan is to leave Tuesday.-I know it's been a crazy whirlwind and it's weird to think that just a week ago we had no idea that any of this would happen, but we do know that the Lord definitely had his hand in this. We wouldn't have gotten this job if it weren't for all the prayers and fasting in our behalf. Tomorrow we will pack up our U-Haul and say good-bye to Nebraska. I am very sad to be leaving all our good friends here, but we are also excited to start this next adventure. Wish us luck!
12 comments:
I'm so excited you get to move to Utah! Prayers really do make a difference. How awesome to be close to your family when you have your baby!
Can"t wait to see you guys!! I'm sure you are crazy busy right now - drive SAFE!!!
Yay! We are sooooo excited! Let us know when you get all settled. Maybe you guys should live in Bountiful . . .
SO SAD we won't get to say goodbye! I can't believe that when we saw you at graduation that it would be the last time we saw you! Goodluck in your move and we couldn't be happier for you!!!!!
I'm going to miss you guys! I have to come visit!
Wow that was Fast! Good for you guys. Have a safe trip and WECOME HOME!!
I wish I would have seen this post on Sunday... or Monday. Then I wouldn't have been such a dunce for the shower. I cried when I found out that you were leaving and we wouldn't get a chance to say bye (I partially blame postpartum hormones). We will have to get together the next time we are in Utah.
Thanks for your friendship, help, and fun! We will sure miss you guys. Lydia will certainly miss seeing Carson!
AHHH!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see you. I'll call you soon.
That's so exciting!!! I wish you the best of luck :)
Yay for a job! Isn't it nice to be done with school?! I can't wait to read all about it.
yippee! good luck with everything! now we will get to see you again someday.
Whohooo!!! That's awesome - congrats Chad and family!!! We will definitely have to see you guys soon! Good look with everything!
Post a Comment