Carson absolutely loves his Dad. Whenever Chad comes home he gets so excited. He giggles with pure joy as Chad wrestles him and chases him around the house and smiles from ear to ear when he sees him. I love that these two are good buddies! Chad is always coming up with goofy things to do with Carson. I think the things he comes up with are funny because I would never think to do stuff like that. Here are just a few examples of the random things he does.
Buries Carson with pillows. As you can see Carson thinks this is hilarious.
Can you find Carson in this picture?
Chad put Carson in his jacket the other day. It's huge on him and it was so funny to watch him walk around in it. I still laugh whenever I look at this picture.
3 comments:
That boy is darn cute. I love the "ET" picture.
Dad
Such funny pictures - he is getting SO big, I can't believe it!! I LOVE the jacket on him - cracks me up too:)
Oh my heck, he is so dang cute!!! Aren't you lucky you have a hubby who loves to play with your son, dad always played with you kids. So excited to coem see you all.
Post a Comment