For Memorial Day weekend my best friend Melissa came up from Colorado to visit us. She is such a great friend to make that long drive all by herself! We had a fabulous time while she was here. We went to the Winter Quarter's Temple in Omaha, drove around Omaha a bit, watched Seinfeld, had long chats, and laughed lots. We've been best friends for 12 years and I am so incredibly blessed to have this girl in my life. She's amazing and is the sweetest person you will ever meet! I'm pretty sure she knows me better than most anyone else I know. We have made countless memories together and just thinking about some of them makes me laugh until my sides hurt. So here's a look back over the years of us. Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner so I am missing some of my favorite pictures of us, but luckily that will leave out most of our awkward stage pictures as well. These aren't in the correct order.

Summer before our senior year hanging out in the back of the "Tin Can." Overalls were in back then. :)

Girls trip to Park City for graduation. Laying out all day until we were burnt to a crisp.
+of+Michelle+college+with+friends+radio+Disney+shirts.jpg)
Roommates together in Provo.-And we're still best friends after living together. We had a LOVED it! Dance parties like you wouldn't believe!
Road trip to St. John's Arizona where we drove a good 20 minutes in the wrong direction at one point! haha Such good memories!
Playing in Moab
I love this picture!
"Christmas morning" with the roommates. I never did quite make it though White Christmas.
Halloween fun
One of the first of many breakfast parties


2 comments:
What great pictures of you two. And lots and lots of memories you have made together. How important "dear best" freinds are in our lives, and how they bless our lives for the better. Glad she could come have fun with you, Chad and Carson
Aw. I love Melissa too! Thanks Mish.
Post a Comment