Thursday, January 14, 2010

Carson's photo shoot

These pictures were taken when Carson was about 3 weeks old by a friend of ours. He is so little in these pictures and has changed so much already! I was impressed how many great shots she was able to get of Carson despite how much he was moving. She did an amazing job! I just love these pictures! You can check out her photography blog at http://bandersonphotography.blogspot.com/. Here are just a few of my favorites.

You can really tell in this picture that I only got about 2 hours of sleep that night! Glad those long nights are finally over!

I love how completely relaxed he is just chillin' on Chad's arm.

7 comments:

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

What CUTE pics Mich!!! He is such a sweetie - love the little hat...

the Tonioli's said...

What a cuttie! You are lookinjg gorgeous by the eay.

lisa said...

Good pics Mich! Thank heavens for photoshop! I can erase all my dark circles and make it look like I slept a full 8 hours! I can't wait to see him!

Marcie said...

SO cute! It is amazing how fast they change the first couple month. He looks so precious, you will treasure these pictures forever.

Unknown said...

Beautiful family! You guys need to come around again soon. It was heaps of fun.

Sofia Dowse said...

He is adorable - we miss you guys! How are things going?

Anonymous said...

I just want to snuggle him!