Saturday, October 10, 2009

Hot and Cold

It is no surprise that our home is full of extremes...

These pictures were from last night...

My Hottie! (The Hot)



And this morning....

(The Cold)
Michelle is such a trooper and handling this pregnancy like a champ! She is amazing and I love her. Isn't she so cute!!!!

8 comments:

Chaleese said...

You look so cute Michelle!

Aria said...

Yay! I'm so glad to see pictures! Michelle, YOU are the cutest pregnant woman ever. Seriously. And...I'm sorry that it snowed already in Nebraska. That is what I saw outside your window, right? That really stinks.

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

Cute Chad - you are a GOOD hubby - and that Mich does look hot....

Jenny said...

Mich, you look SOOOO cute! Love it!

Anna said...

Lovin your cute little belly Michelle! What a cute couple you guys make!

Todd and Melissa said...

So cute! (And teeny by the way. Actually, it's the making me kind of mad teeny, ya know?!) :)

Jana said...

you are a hottie! freakin' cold...i want my Fall back!

Marcie said...

Looking cute Mich! Chad way to go on contributing to the blog, i'm not sure Sean even knows we have one. You guys are so close to getting your little boy here - so exciting!