August has been a very busy month for us so far and we're only half way through! Chad's been busy with finals, young men's camp outs, and work. I've been busy with work, weddings, and baby showers. This is a bit of a picture overload for this post since I'm cramming all of August into one and the pictures are all out of order so you'll have to bear with me.
I went to Utah this past week for a few days for my cousin Holly's wedding. While I was there I got to spend some time with some of my family. Chad had to stay back at home for this trip and although it was fun to be there, it was really hard not having him there with me. Sure missed ya Chadley!
My Mom playing with Dax and Colton.
Coops being silly
This is me at 23 1/2 weeks folks. Pretty sure I'm looking huge in this picture, but I'll document it anyway. This was at Randee's house for the baby shower that my amazing sister-inlaws had for me. They really went all out and it was a blast! Thanks so much to Randee, Lisa, and Amanda for making this baby shower so special! And thanks to all those that came!


















I warned you that these pictures are way out of order...yep we are to the beginning now with our anniversary. Chad surprised me that night with all these roses. What a little sweetie!



Check out the fabulous food and decor! All of these breads were so yum!
Cute Hailey and Lauren just chillin' in Ry's room during the baby shower

My little nephew Ethan. He is so stinkin cute! He's going to be a little heart breaker when he grows up with that blonde hair and blue eyes!
Two of the party planners Randee and Amanda
Aunt Jo and Grandma Petterborg

Lauren and Hailey were my present helpers
Cindy, Melissa, Amanda, Me, Grandma, Lauren, and Hailey
This is a better shot of all the deliciousness.
On Friday I was able to attend Blake and Holly's wedding in the Bountiful Temple. They make such a great couple and I am so happy for them! Congrats to you two!
My cousin's wife Kath made this amazing wedding cake. Isn't gorgeous?!
I got to see my cute friend Leslie at the reception

The happy couple
I had to include this picture of Holly and me even though it is a terrible shot of me. I look about 8 miles wide! Yuck!
My Mom with her sisters, Jean, Jo, and Diane and Grandma Petterborg
I always love to see couples come out of the temple. Lots of cheers for this two
This is the view from the Bountiful temple. I sure do miss Utah!!!!
Me and Holly at her wedding dinner.

My cute hubby next to his romantic surprise
He had 12 roses laid out along the counter, one for every month that we have been married and attached to each rose was a sweet little note. The end of the line was topped off with a card and a dozen more gorgeous roses in the vase. He did pretty good I'd say! Happy anniversary Chadley!
7 comments:
nice try with the 8 miles wide and huge thing...you have no idea what's ahead! :) the baby shower was so fun and wish i could have seen more of what you got and been a little less crazed. i'm glad you got to have one and that i got to help throw it! can't wait for you to be back here...this time i'll make sure not to over schedule myself! love you guys...happy anniversary!
So fun to have you be here for a few days. I know we had tons to do, but the shower was really nice, thanks to wonderful sister-in-laws. Lots of fun things for baby Burgin. The wedding was so nice too. Way to go Chad for making the anniversary terrific, I was very impressed. love you both
Hey girl! So glad you had a great time in Utah! Also, what a wonderful hubby you have...I hope I find someone like Chad someday :). We need to get together soon......I MISS YOU!!!!
I am sorry that I could not make it to your shower. I wish I could have been there. I had a family reunion to go too. It looked like so much fun! You look so darling preggo!
Ooh - look at you on top of things -a blog already?? Nice!! It was so fun to hang with you for a minute - loved the shower - you are SUCH a cutie and that Chadley is quite the romantic boy....
You look great!!! Sounds like you had a food time.
It was fun to see you for a few days! Your baby shower was lots of fun.
Post a Comment