Monday, July 20, 2009

20 weeks

We're half way there! Here is a picture of me and my bump at 20 weeks. Really my belly looks huge to me in this shot! I know, I know it's only going to get bigger..but to me it still looks big. It's been so much fun to start to feel the baby kick and move around. I still have two more weeks until I find out whether we're having a boy or a girl (which is killing me to wait this long) but I'm curious to see what you all think the baby will be. So post your guess and in a couple weeks we'll find out if you're right. :)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute! As much as I want it to be a girl, my guess is that it is a boy. But just to satisfy the "pink" in me, I am making a pink quilt just for fun!!!!!

Aria said...

Well, you've been saying all along that you think you're having a boy...I thought I was having a boy and I am...so I'm going with the mother's instinct. It's going to be a BOY...Chadwick or Chad Jr! :)

Megan said...

Okay, that is way too cute! I love baby bump pictures. I can't believe you're half way. I'm voting for a girl... just because I like girls more today than boys. Maybe next week my mind will change. :)

Tiffany said...

You look so cute! My guess is a boy.

the Tonioli's said...

You look way too cute! Here is my guess...I think you are going to have a girl. I can totally see you having lots of fun with pink, bows, and all that other girly stuff.

Liz Taylor said...

Are you supposed to be able to tell from the outside? Or is this like guessing a mission call? I will throw girl out there if that's the case. Whoever it is in there, they've got a super HOT mama!!!!
p.s. cute hat ;)

Jenny said...

You are so cute! And I know you probably feel huge, but you look tiny and darling! :) Isn't it awful that you have to go through HALF your pregnancy not knowing the gender?! I'm going to guess girl!

Mitchell Family said...

wow...lots of girl guesses. i'm giving you a 50/50 shot at either. anyone want to place a $$ bet that i'm right?

baby bump is too cute. glad you put one up here, wish we could see your expansion day by day in person. miss you!

ps you will feel huge and you will get bigger. but it's the way it goes. i remember how big i felt with ry...who knew i would be triple the size with the boys. i knew i was big with them because instead of people saying "your not big, stop it", with the boys they just laughed and said nothing. BAD SIGN!!

love you!

Chaleese said...

You look so cute pregnant!

MomMitchell said...

I think boy, but I will take either. You look so cute, love that little bump!! And your not big, I know you feel huge, but that is what has to happen and thank goodness it means your baby is growing!!! love you lots

Kari said...

What a darling baby bump! Isn't it so fun to feel them kick and wiggle? I'm guessing boy so your boy and my boy can be bestest buds one day if you get back here to Utah. Love you girl!

Heather said...

How CUTE Michelle...I can't wait till we get together SOON and I can see it in person. I miss seeing you everyday at work! I am guessing girl so my little niece has a playdate..haha!

Julie Thurgood Summerhays said...

AW Bellsers - it's super cute!!! My guess is boy - they are going around in our fam:)

Lori said...

You're so tiny! I'm guessing it's a girl because all of us cousins have had girls first, but a boy would be so fun since I have one too.

lisa said...

I say twins--just kidding. I know what the ring test said...just waiting to see if it's true! Love your cute little tummy! AND the hat!!!

Anna said...

I say boy. So fun! I LOVE feeling the baby move.

Unknown said...

That is just the cutest little bump I've ever seen! And, it will definitely get bigger, and you'll be totally amazed that you can even walk without tipping over! (Even though you have a hard time doing that without the bump!) :)

Unknown said...

P.S. This is actually Melissa, but I'm sure Todd would say the exact same thing!

Amanda B. said...

I say girl- but maybe because I'm a little biased toward little girls.

You are going to be a great mommy!

Wilkerson Family said...

You're so cute. My guess would be a boy??? Just because everyone I know who is pregnant right now seems to be having a boy. Either way it will be great!

Do you have any names picked out? I've found that which ever name I have picked out in the beginning we have the opposite gender...

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you are so cute. I am so excited for you guys. I guess it's going to be a girl, but either way it will be so much fun!!!

Marcie said...

What a cute little pump. It's so fun when you start to fell them move. I think either gender is going to be cute and well loved, however if it is a boy i will send some cute stuff your way.

Anonymous said...

I have to choose??? Hmmm.... I'm gonna go with a boy. I don't know why, I just am!

Anonymous said...

P.S. You look ADORABLE!